How Do I Show a Public School and Homeschool Mix on a Transcript?

How Do I Show a Public School and Homeschool Mix on a Transcript?

Did your child start high school in a public school and then began homeschooling in 10th or 11th grade? Or did your child start high school as a homeschooler and finish up in a public school? Regardless of the details, how do you include a mix of homeschooling and public schooling on a transcript? Click on Lee's video below for some ideas to help you indicate all the ways your child was educated on your homemade transcript.

Did have to show a mix of homeschool and public school education on your child's transcript? Let me know in the comments below!

How Do I Show a Public School and Homeschool Mix on a Transcript?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel. You will be notified when I create new videos on homeschool high school topics!

For more help with transcripts and other homeschool records, check out my online training class: Homeschool High School Record Keeping (Online Training) - only $15.00!
Fun at Homeschool Conventions!
AP Classes and College Credits Infographic


No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Thursday, 28 October 2021

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to

Subscribe to Our Blog


Special Offer: Join the Gold Care Club

    • When you join the Gold Care Club, you will have access to Lee Binz - a proven and respected homeschool high school expert.
    • Lee is available to you as a coach, mentor, encourager and support system. You can become the best possible guidance counselor for your child, with training courses and tips on the toughest high school questions. The best resources on the internet that will assist you as you walk this challenging and rewarding path.
    • Put Lee on your "speed-dial" for instant relief each week!
      Click here to Join!
    • Cancel anytime.

Monthly Archive

17837 1st Ave S., Suite #145
Normandy Park, WA 98148
Phone: 1-888-Lee2HELP (1-888-533-2435)
Contact us