Hello again! I am wondering how you designed the diplomas and what wording you used on them? Thanks for all the valuable and helpful info!
Brenda writes again: WOW!! What a Great site - Thanks so much - just what I was looking for!!
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Not To Make For Your Homeschool Graduate's Celebration
5. Expect that the skeptics will finally be convinced. They will still be fault-finding when your child is helping to homeschool his or her grandchildren.
4. Order a plaid cap and gown. Homeschoolers are different, but there *is* a limit.
3. Hang up a giant banner that reads, “You were wrong. We succeeded. Neener, neener, neener!”
2. Misspell a word on the graduation announcements
1. Expect your child to bake his or her own cake for the party from scratch using a recipe from an obscure European country. Above all, don’t require her to write a paper on the chemistry and physics involved in making and baking the cake, or write a poem about the obscure European country, or write an essay the cultural significance of cakes. You’re done with all that now. Go to the store and tell the nice baker you want a cake for the graduation.
Now, let's see how long it takes for that little list to come back to you via email that someone forwarded from a friend of a friend of a friend... Then watch your readership increase!
Remember folks, you saw it on The Home Scholar first!!!
We, too, used homeschooldiploma.com. My daughter totally customized everything (announcements, invitations, thank you notes)with her own personal words in colors & styles of her choice for a private graduation ceremony & party. This made the graduation process feel so real and so very personal. This did put the finishing touches on the end of homeschooling and the beginning of university life for her (with bittersweet feelings from a mom's perspective). We thought the prices were reasonable and the online ordering process went smoothly. A great company!
There have been multiple felony charges, including bribery and money laundering. The very famous Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were accused, but so were many other wealthy parents.