1. Don't work so hard
2. Slow down for the holidays
3. Cherish precious memories
4. Take a break from some school things
5. Remember to have FUN!
If you are looking for some gift - giving suggestions, I have made a few lists over the years, that a just filled with suggestions for you. Check them out!
1. College Bound Reading List
2. The HomeScholar Recommends Gifts
3. Christmas Presents that Pay for College
4. Giving Gifts that Pay for College
5. Need Ideas for Christmas Presents
Remember that life gets frantic for everyone this time of year. Give yourself a break, and give others a break as well. Stress can ooze out of your pores if you aren't careful! Pace yourself!
Learn how to create records of your homeschool that will attract the attention of your dream college, and open doors to admission and great scholarships.
There are 5 situations that homeschoolers may face that are so challenging, only a parent can effectively handle the ins and out and eccentricities of the situation. Are you on