The HomeScholar Giveaway - 17 books to help you homeschool high school The HomeScholar Way. Complete homeschool high school wisdom to mark-up, dog-ear, highlight and underline!
Within your reach and ready when you are, these 17 Coffee Break Books are Lee's most popular in the series!
In this giveaway, you'll be registering for 17 of Lee's most popular books, designed to read while sitting with a cup of coffee. Each book takes on a single homeschooling high school issue and gives you all the information and proven strategies you need to answer each challenge. This series is for parents who want to focus on a single issue at a time to prevent "homeschool overwhelm." These books address issues for every age and stage from middle school to high school. They will help you tackle the toughest high school subjects, including math, science and English. You will also find encouragement here to help both parents to become equal partners while maintaining balance and retaining sanity.
You'll get these 17 Coffee Break Books:
- Comprehensive Homeschool Records: Put Your Best Foot Forward to Win College Admission and Scholarships
- A Higher Calling: Homeschooling High School for Harried Husbands
- Keys to High School Success: Get Your Homeschool High School Started Right!
- Homeschool Curriculum That's Effective and Fun: Avoid the Crummy Curriculum Hall of Shame!
- How to Homeschool Independently: Do-it-Yourself Secrets to Rekindle the Love of Learning
- Creating Homeschool Balance: Find Harmony Between Type A and Type Zzz...
- Getting the Most Out of Your Homeschool This Summer: Learning Just for the Fun of it!
- Simple Science for Homeschooling High School: Because Teaching Science isn't Rocket Science!
- Easy English for Simple Homeschooling: How to Teach, Assess, and Document High School English
- High School Testing: Knowledge That Saves Money
- High School Math the Easy Way: Simple Strategies for Homeschool Parents In Over Their Heads
- Scheduling - The Secret to Homeschool Sanity: Plan Your Way Back to Mental Health
- Delight Directed Learning: Guide Your Homeschooler Toward Passionate Learning
- Homeschooling Middle School with Powerful Purpose: How to Successfully Navigate 6th through 8th Grade
- How to Homeschool 9th and 10th Grade: Simple Steps for Starting Strong
- Junior Year is the Key to Homeschool Success: How to Unlock the Gate to Graduation and Beyond
- Senior Year Step-by-Step: Simple Instructions for Busy Homeschool Parents
Giver her peace and joy this year and enter to win!
I'll draw from the entries randomly choose a winner on December 11. Good luck!