"What you have to offer is by far the most comprehensive, clear, and encouraging information I have received on home schooling in high school! I am truly blessed to have found your website! It is so convenient to have one person and their resources to go to for information, rather than scouring the world wide web, searching for answers and not really knowing if you can trust the sources! It has been a pleasure working with you!"
"I felt like I went from feeling discouraged about homeschooling high school to completely confident after all your encouraging and informative webinars! I pass you on to all my friends and hope to keep using you as a huge tool for homeschooling! I wouldn’t change a thing- thank you for all you do! It’s truly a gift from Jesus! I don’t know what I’d do without your guidance and can’t think of a better resource for homeschool families! The way you understand what we’re going through; combined with humor and encouragement is an invaluable gift to me! I don’t feel alone anymore. I feel empowered!"
"Good news from the Philippines! Our son was accepted at his first-choice school. We are so very grateful for all of the material you made available to us, Lee. How helpful the videos were! I listened to them over and over. Lee, we could NOT have done this without your help. You calmed my fears that kept me awake at night. You were a true God-send to our lives because of your down-to-earth, effective, clear, practical, and most useful information."
Five New Middle School and High School Training Classes Rotated Each Month Providing You Continuing Education as a Homeschool Professional.
Your purchase includes over 7 hours of fresh homeschool parent training each month including ...
- Quick Start Training covering the key elements to enable you to start with confidence. to get started homeschooling middle school and high school,
- Beginner Training: detailed 4-hour "how to" workshop divided into bite-size portions
- Intermediate Training: detailed info that’s not overwhelming on subjects like delight directed learning and teaching high school math and English.
- Advanced Training: more advanced topics like scholarships and how to find a college, all simply explained.
- Encouragement Training: motivating, often scripture-filled classes providing you an uplifting pick-me-up as you work to improve in your chosen vocation of homeschooling high school.
Tools and Templates You Will Need on Your Homeschooling Journey.
Critical documents in Word, Pages, and RTF format covering ...
- The HomeScholar Planning Guide to lay out everything needed during the 4 years of high school.
- College Planning Calendar explains what to do each year of high school if your student wants to attend college after graduation.
- GPA Calculator to help you understand how to calculate GPA for both letter grades and number grades.
- Weekly Assignment Sheet to help you students' stay on track.
- Bonus Ebook on Becoming a Better Home Educator.
Critical Templates to Simplify High School.
Your purchase includes my most popular templates for lightening your workload, including ...
- The HomeScholar Record Keeping Samples to show you what scholarship-winning homeschool records look like.
- The HomeScholar Transcript Templates by Subject and by Year. Use the same transcript templates we used to earn two full-tuition scholarships.
- High School Resume Template to help your student get that first job in high school.
- Report Card Template to provide your homeschool with a traditional report card so you aren't caught unprepared when asked.
- High School Diploma Template provides you a way to document and formalize your successful completion of high school.
Exclusive Invitation to Participate in my Private Facebook Group.
Your purchase includes membership to my HomeScholar Insiders Club, including ...
- Vibrant Community of Like-minded Parents to help you through challenges and share victories.
- Exclusive Content from Lee on the most challenging topics with pro tips and videos to help you cope.
- Answers to your questions from community members, site administrators and directly from Lee!
My name is Lee Binz and I'm the HomeScholar. When I was homeschooling I scoured the library and internet for information about homeschooling high school. "Back in the day" there was quite a bit of material on homeschooling the younger grades but almost nothing to help homeschool middle school and high school. Today, that gap has been amply filled ... and that creates a different issue.
Google "homeschool high school" today and you will get just a smidge over 62,000,000 results! Obviously, there is a LOT being written on the topic. So, even though we've gone from an information desert to an information flood, the same core issue remains ... where do you find reliable information that is consistent and easy to understand. That's where I come in.
Since 2006, I have been contributing each day to the 62 million search results! I have carefully built a reputation as a trustworthy expert on homeschooling high school. In addition, I have provided thousands of hours of free homeschool parent training to tens of thousands of parents, and have a substantial social media presence. Even so, my teaching is buried under the deluge of data on google. It's all there, but good luck finding it!
That's where the Silver Training Club will help. You see, I have collected all my best homeschool training, tips, and tools into one location and made it available to homeschooling parents who desperately want to homeschool through high school graduation but are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information out there. Simply put, the Silver Training Club gives you the best available training, when you need it, and at your fingertips. I promise it will help you feel empowered and confident about homeschooling through high school graduation.
"Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions at the conference. I’ve been praying for an answer to my unique needs in homeschooling my oldest son. I believe God answered my prayers by sending me to you. A huge weight was lifted after speaking with you and your husband. It’s hard for me to let go and let God have complete control of our homeschool, but I’m learning and it’s getting easier. You and your family have been such a blessing to me and mine."
"I attended the North Carolina Homeschool Conference several years ago when you were speaking. My daughter was just beginning High School and I felt lost. You were wonderful! I left the conference feeling energized and encouraged. My daughter received a four year, full tuition scholarship to her first choice college this summer. We are elated and thanking God for your wisdom and encouragement to homeschoolers. Without your guidance I'm not sure the results would have been as amazing. I pass along your website and information to as many homeschoolers as I can. God Bless you Lee! And thank you so much for ministering to our family!"
"I seriously thank you as you have made all the difference for our son. I was prepared to send him away next year for high school because I had lost hope, was so scared and my vision had become cloudy. But I have praising God that I found your site a few days ago and now I know I can do this."
Membership is month to month and there is no long-term commitment. Also, there is no average length of time people stay members. We have a few members who stay for just one month, some who join during the same few months each year and others who have stayed as members for years - so far the longest has been over 10 years. You can join and cancel as often as you wish, but be aware that membership prices have gone up over the years and when you cancel, you are no longer locked into your original rate.