September Homeschool Calendar Reminders
The start of the homeschool year is here! Here are some September homeschool calendar reminders to help kick off your homeschool year the right way!
- Middle School: 7th and 8th grade is the best time to learn about high school and practice record keeping. Don't be anxious, middle school or junior high is "training time" for parents. Taming Middle School Anxiety
- Freshmen: You are your child's best guidance counselor! You are qualified and have the necessary skills. Read The Best Guidance Counselor is You for 12 tips to help you have confidence in homeschooling.
- Sophomores: It's great practice, it can estimate your child's SAT score, and it can help with college and career planning. Take the PSAT for Fun and Profit
- Juniors: If you are planning to have your child dual enrolled at a community college, read this first. Facing the Community College Fad
- Seniors: Does the thought of homeschooling senior year of high school seem scary to you? It doesn't have to be! Get my Kindle book, Senior Year Step-by-Step.
Here's to a great year ahead!