Can you feel the spring in the air? I can! And, if you've been around homeschooling long enough, you know that can only mean one thing.... It's almost convention time!
Conventions are great for allowing you a chance to do continuing education, find new curriculum by browsing through book upon book, and getting to interact with fellow homeschoolers.
I will be attending three conventions this year, and I would love to meet you! If you are in these areas, be sure to put them on your calendar and make a point to stop by and say hi!
- Washington Homeschool Organization (WHO), June 21-22, 2019
- Oregon Christian Homeschool Association (OCEAN), June 28-29, 2019
- Firmly Planted Homeschool Resource Center (Vancouver, WA) July 13, 2019
- Arizona Families for Home Education (AFHE), July 19-20, 2019
Of course, I will be teaching classes at all of these, too. These are some of the topics I'll be covering:
- College Applications Simply Explained
- High School Testing Simply Explained
- Grades, Credits, and Transcripts
- Super Scholarships for Your Humble Homeschooler
- Homeschool Records That Open Doors
- 12 Keys to Success
- Scheduling is the Key to Sanity
YOU are your child's best Counselor! Stay on top of continuing education by visiting a homeschool conference this year.
Conventions are such a great time to get encouragement - and to get your questions answered, too! Look at these fun people I've met in the past. And, I'd love to meet you, too! I love meeting homeschoolers!
I hope you'll come see me and say hello!