How do you make an official homeschool transcript? You translate your
normal, natural homeschool experience into words and numbers that colleges
understand. Create grades, credits, and GPA with your mommy-made grades and
kitchen credits. Put "Official" on the title, and you're golden!
How to Calculate Credits
• One credit means
• One textbook or curriculum completed
• 120-180 hours of work
• Or about 1 hour a day
One half credit means
• Semester curriculum completed
• 60-90 hours of work
• Or about half an hour per day
How to Give Grades
Don't focus on tests, but give a grade based on
• What the student did
• What the student knows
• What the student produced
How to Calculate GPA
• Assign each class a credit value (e.g. 1 credit)
• Assign each class a numerical grade (e.g. 4.0)
• Calculate grade point for each class by multiplying a class credit by the
class numerical grade
• Add all the grade points for all completed classes.
• Divide the total grade points by the total credits completed.
• The answer is the current grade point average.
Ready to make yours? Get the Total Transcript Solution and you can make
your transcript with the "One Hour Transcript Workshop." This year's
transcript will be done within an hour, you get lifetime access to this
wonderful help, and you can use it with all your children! It's the end of
your transcript worries - and you can still homeschool successfully like
you always have.