When I was at the Catholic Homeschool Convention, one woman gave me a list of what she considered to be "truly Conservative Catholic Colleges." I don't think she was saying that this was a comprehensive list, it was just colleges she was most familiar with. I realize that every family is unique, but I also thought that someone might really appreciate this list, so they can check it out for themselves. Colleges can look so similar on paper, it's often difficult to determine their true personality without some input from others. I hope this list helps someone!
- Thomas Aquinas college in CA
- Christendom College in VA
- (That's the one I mentioned in my last newsletter)
- Wyoming Catholic (not sure where that one is, LOL!)
- John Paul the Great in CA
- Ave Maria in Michigan
- Steubenville Franciscan University in Ohio
- Benedictine in KS
- University of Dallas in TX
- Thomas More in NH
How do you find the best college for your student? Check out my Finding a College DVD.