In the midst of homeschooling high school, it can be easy to forget the purpose of what you are doing. You homeschool children, but you launch adults. To help you prepare your child to go out into all the world and make it a better place, I've collected a panel of experts for a mid-winter virtual convention.
How would you like some expert advice to prepare your teen for life after high school? I've got you covered! Join me, starting today! Workshops will be held through February 23 for daily workshops. This event is completely free, but you must register for each speaker separately.
I'm so excited to be working with some of homeschooling's top experts - and it all starts today!
- Tuesday, 2/13/2018 - Advice For Students Headed to College
- Monday, 2/19/2018 - Textbook Myths and How to Deal with Them
Dr. Dale Callahan
- Thursday, 2/15/2018 - How to Find Your Calling
- Thursday, 2/22/2018 - Entrepreneurship After High School
Hal & Melanie Young
- Monday, 2/12/2018 - Playing in the Big Leagues
- Tuesday, 2/20/2018 - Struggling Learners in High School & College
- Friday, 2/16/2018 - Strategies for Winning the College Writing Game
- Wednesday, 2/21/2018 - Study Like a Genius: Unlocking Your Brain
- Friday, 2/23/2018 - Super Scholarships for Humble Homeschoolers
Attending this free convention with your teens will be the best thing you do all winter! Join me and get a jump on your big picture plan! I've been getting lots of questions about preparing teenagers for life after homeschooling - whether that's college or career. This free event will answer those questions, so put it on your calendar! Share this important event with friends; they will thank you for it! Be sure to click on each "Register" button. I'll send you a reminder a day before each class as well as two hours before it begins so you can get home, get ready, and settle the kids before class starts.
Don't miss out on the opportunities to hear all of these great experts for free! Hope to see you there!