Do you have morning meetings with your students? A short daily check-in with each child can make your homeschooling run more smoothly in these 7 ways:
1. Facilitate learning as you check in with each subject.
2. Avoid cheating as you follow up with assignments to be sure they are complete.
3. Avoid burnout as you can see day-to-day if your expectations are reasonable and being met.
4. Finish science as you review vocabulary words and your expectations.
5. Complete math so kids know you are watching and care about their success.
6. Include delight directed learning and talk about what they are doing for fun.
7. Have a quiet time so you can focus on your own sanity, mental health, and spiritual walk with God.
Would you like more tips about having a morning meeting? Read Have a Morning Meeting for Homeschool Success
Would you like more keys to homeschool high school success? You'll love this free class, 12 Keys to High School Success!
Parents and teens loved the free convention classes last month! The response was so phenomenal in these courses, I have identified a huge need in the homeschool community, and I'm