5 Reasons Marcy Crabtree Loves the Total Transcript Solution
Marcy Crabtree of Ben and Me recently started using my Total Transcript Solution. I taught a class for her, and during the class she was telling me all about how much she loves it!
The Top 5 Reasons Marcy Crabtree Loves the Total Transcript Solution
1) I know that I'm going to be prepared and that helps alleviate so much fear and so much pressure for me. I already feel calmer.
2) I know that Lee has put together a system of tools that will make it a breeze to not only open a word document and physically create Ben's transcript, but that's also helping me learn how to translate our personal homeschool method into courses that are not just acceptable on his transcript, but that will glow with his passions and his interests, giftings, and accomplishments. I want that three-dimensional Ben to show up on his transcript.
3) I'm just thrilled that I don't have to change how we homeschool. Instead of changing from all that to a more textbook and test kind of approach, Lee is helping me, through the Total Transcript Solution, to learn how to translate how we homeschool into those words and numbers that the colleges will understand. Ben's thrilled that he doesn't have to go from all the wonderful learning we've done all these years to tests and textbooks. It's super freeing for me to learn that I get to assign his grades without giving tests.
4) I want colleges to see that Crossfit is more than just P.E. Ben loves Crossfit. He trains three times a week. I want to incorporate that into more than just a P.E. class. I want to make that into more of an "Exercise Physiology" course for him. Using the tools that we have in the Total Transcript Solution, I will better know how to piece that together to present a transcript with "Exercise Physiology" rather than just a P.E. class.
5) The Total Transcript Solution is life changing. It is an amazing package. I'm really excited about this tool as we begin homeschooling in the fall.
If you want to hear Marcy's explanation, just click on this YouTube video to listen to Marcy's entire Total Transcript Solution review.
Does your child need a homeschool computer science credit? In some states, one of the graduation requirements is a technology credit for high school. But don't worry, it's usually a VERY broad, nonspecific requirement, and almost anything goes.
Homeschool computer science is easy to cover and there are many topics you can cover for a computer science class. Colleges want to know that your
Let's talk about frustration with high school math. As a home educator, you have the power to make things better. You can decide on the methods and curriculum that best fit your child. The best part of homeschooling is our ability to adapt. There are three things you can do when a student experiences frustration with math.
May 1st is the 'National Candidate Reply Date' for deciding on which college you will attend and the day you must say no to college offers. It's true that some of them will be great offers and will be hard to say no to. Each college you have applied to will give you directions on how to announce your decision.…Read More