10 'Do Be's' for Dealing with Slug-Slow Teens
Everybody, at one time or another, deals with unmotivated teens. Find out how you can deal with your slug-slow teen.
Plan ahead to deal with your slow-as-molasses teen.
- Do be sure to keep school to a reasonable number of hours.
- Do be sure you don't plan curriculum that is too advanced.
- Do be sure to plan for increased sleep needs in teens.
- Do be sure to mix active subjects and seated work.
- Do be sure you have reasonable expectations.
- Do be sure they will be challenged, not bored.
- Do be sure it would be doable even for you.
- Do be sure you aren't expecting perfection.
- Do be flexible, homeschooling is not a race.
- Do be sure you have a back up plan
Are you falling out of love with your homeschool? There is still hope! Click to download my free ebook: Love Your Homeschool!